17 May, 2007

Virgin Meme!

State of mind: slightly muzzy
Current soundtrack: EVERYBODY NEEDS MUSIC (HOME MADE Kazoku)

You can tell I'm bushed when I type Mebius as Moebius. No, I swear to you it is NOT a typo. I wish it was, though; they pimp the 'infinity' theme enough as it is, and it would make for some SWELL jokes...

I haven't done a meme on this blog yet, so I ganked this from Jeff Morris's LJ.

Pick a character from the following fandoms, and I'll tell you at least three things about him/her that are in my personal fanon:

  • Ultra Ninja Manual

  • Ultraman: Super Fighter Legend

  • Ultraman Tiga, Dyna, Nexus or Mebius (Actually, you can ask about the other Ultra Heroes as well. It's just that except for these series, I didn't really give two hoots about anything beyond the giant silver aliens beating up evil. ^w^;)

  • Saiyuki (Reload)

  • Samurai 7


...You can tell I have an incredibly one-track mind. Comment away and I'll put it up in the next post I see fit. :3 It'll probably include news about my first week back here as well.

No comments: