21 May, 2007

A short one

State of mind: drained

Well, the good news is I finally, finally, finally passed the circuit portion of the driving test. The bad news is barely 2 hours later, I almost rammed into a bus while attempting to get out onto the road.

...See you in July, SDC. *plonk*

On the plus side (also), I did manage to see an old friend of mine, Suzi, way back from primary school. We used to colour the illustrations in one of my Enid Blyton storybooks together. Fun times, those were. Also later at Pyramid I caught sight of my slightly-less-old friend Ju. She looked stylish as usual. *_*

I also took pictures of pretty flowers outside Sunway Pyramid

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And messed around with one of them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There's even an avatar version (muaha!)

I call it Bloomingly Blue

And now I truly must be off before my New Media group leader decks me although three months ago I would have liked to deck him...

No comments: