22 May, 2007

Three months in twenty minutes

State of mind: amused?
Current soundtrack: DNAngel - Byakuya ~True Light (Miyamoto Shunichi)

It was either the internalised stress from the test or the Flaming Sambal pizza I ate for dinner (I prefer Domino's Spicy Sambal*, but it was worth a try), but I had a dream about strange large twin dogs, where one got tumours and mange yet the other suffered and died; a super sekrit mamak joint run by RTD officers, all of them in headscarves; and everyone in this strange dream world with hovering nametags and dropdown action menus MMORPG style, before my cramping insides sent me fleeing to the loo.

I don't think I'm going to get that image of the headscarved examiner yelling "Ya Allah, what are you doing!?" for a long while yet. Aish, tudung trauma...OTL

* has this site not heard of image slicing?

No comments: