15 March, 2008

Clearly I have some kind of multiple brain-scheme going on...

State of mind: pensive (and maybe a little pleased)
Current soundtrack: Get Chuu! ~ AAA

Something short and sweet to ponder:

I Shall Not Live In Vain
Emily Dickinson

If I can stop one Heart from breaking
I shall not live in vain
If I can ease one Life the Aching
Or cool one Pain
Or help one fainting Robin
Unto his Nest again
I shall not live in Vain.

Let's all do one nice thing today, even if our hearts have been broken and fixed and rebroken and sello-taped together. (Mind you, if you had said this to me thirteen hours ago, I might have shot you a look of disgust. Mood swings. Tsk.)

The Japan blogposts seem to have frozen riiiight at the UMLand part. :P Should sit down and finish them up...but I can't stop myself from squeeing as I edit the pictures! @_@

(ETA: YAAAAAAAAAGH there's a White Day event at Ultramanland, ye gods, do want, do want, DO WANT, chocolate from teh Ultra cheffies aaaaaahhhhhh *dies of dead*)

No comments: