28 March, 2008

Get out of my dreams and into my, uh, laptop?

State of mind: drowsy
Current soundtrack: Ultraman Mebius - Ashita e no Hishou (Sahashi Toshihiko)

Tagged by Labucchi! Sort of...

List 10 fictional characters you wouldn't kick out of bed(in no particular order) and tag five people to do the same.

  1. Hikari - excuse please, but who do you think one attempts to dream of on Fridays?
  2. Mebius - far from kicking him out of bed, I would grab him and tickle him and hug him and wuv him...*flees enraged Mebifans*
  3. Dyna-shihan - although I might spend the rest of the night cowering at one corner of the bed in utter stupefaction.
  4. Tiga - who would be glomped tight and never let go. EVAR. *laughter from pits of hell*
  5. Sha Gojyo - yes, I would spend the rest of the night telling him to stop propositioning me, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed. I think. I'm pretty sure...
  6. Cho Hakkai - I...would not be able to resist. D:
  7. Kikuchiyo - he'd be like a hot-water bottle. A big, weird, metal hot-water bottle...
  8. Black Jack - mind you, he would probably get out of his own volition. And I don't want to ever be so sick such a situation is warranted...
  9. Katsushirou - see the entry pertaining to Mebius.
  10. Hikari - Again, it is FRIDAY. *sigh*
[+/-](Not *quite* SFW)
I'm tagging you, you, you, you, and oh yeah, you.

In other news, I turned 21 last week, I am full of misanthropic tendencies and someone shanghaied me into a ParaPara Paradise dance-off on Thursday. I would like to say I whipped that young snapper properly, but really, the best I could do was beat him by a few thousand points. *shrug*

No comments: