20 December, 2007

Mm, what a lovely few hours.

State of mind: sleepy
Current soundtrack: Playlist name - series - song title (artist)

Tonight, I had a lovely evening out with my old friends from S(M)K Assunta: SK, GBW (real name Mickey), Firn, Charles and Ju. We were joined by Aris, another cosplay contact of Firn's, and drank punch with tinges of vodka in it, had shell pasta with very lovely meatsauce, and finished off with a pre-21st birthday carrot cake with cheese frosting. (I'm still really sorry I PHWOOPHED out all the candles, guys ^^;) We told lots of jokes and funny stories (I related my driving tribulations). This was followed by an intriguing if incredibly mystifying round of card tricks from Aris, and then the others went out to club, Firn and Aris discussed cosplay images and I, uh, went home.

Giggly people = jiggly camera = squiggly image

See y'all online, guys. Eat lots of turkey at Christmas, and for the love of all holy, Dash does not drive y'all to TGIF, k? ^_~ (I kid. I'm sure normally Dash is a fantastic driver.)

No comments: