18 December, 2007

An interesting jobbie.

State of mind: achy
Current soundtrack: Re: Volt exhibition team discussing on my right

TOA, you lying liar of lies, you. X_X I was told there would be an interview today, for the Multimedia Department, and to bring some my portfolio to college. This, of course, was the time my Digital Portfolio chose to go phut. Swallowed some bile, gathered together what files I had and prepared to launch them straight off Alphonne.

Three things: 1) The interview was a formality. 2) I WILL be tutoring—two subjects in fact, and 3) I could SWEAR I was supposed to start at a lower salary than THAT. NotthatI'mcomplainingohno. Σ(゜Д゜)It's going to be me and Reuben the Re: Volt art director starting at approximately the same time, and hey, guess what, I'll be sitting in one of Hazmer's classes (still!) to learn Actionscript over again. That should prove interesting.

My 5.5 day Workweeks begin from 2nd January. O gods, look down upon this fresh tutor!

I went to Pyramid and got my digicam today (yes he will have a name, no it prolly will not be Zagi), and will go buy a Berol pen and those delicious leather lacings before I head home, but my bank card futzed up somehow and I have to stop by Sunway again tomorrow WITH my bankbook. Cursed numerical memory! I hope I can get it fixed so I can withdraw some cash for the trip.

No comments: