17 December, 2007

Memestealage.

State of mind:
Current soundtrack: 300 - Cursed By Beauty (Tyler Bates)

Aaargh my stomach it be dying, and I know not why. It doesn't help my appetite happens to concurrently be shot to pieces.

And so I do backed-up memes. :3

  1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, your favorite kind of sandwich, or maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
  2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
  3. Update your LJ blog with the answers to the questions.
  4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
  5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.

Here we go.

Dimmu's questions:
1. I've forgotten the reason you love Ultraman so much. Reenlighten me.
Oh pshah, that's easy. :D I wrote it down all here. But on a more current note, Ultraman has been a part of my life for almost all of it, in some way; also, that show is the reason to believe in a greater good, a greater presence. Not necessarily Gods of some sort, that's a different kettle of fish—just a greater good. :)

2. Just HOW proficient are you in Japanese? I know you can hold a teatime convo with Japanese friends, but your limit?
Good question. I know enough to read blogs and things, and verbally I think I COULD still hold a proper casual conversation. However, when it comes to officialese (education, certs, taxes, travel), I think my brain shrieks girlishly and shuts down. This will again be put to the test in about, oh, four days, so the answer for this may change.

3. Has your granddad sorta accepted you're doing art yet?
I think so. We don't discuss the matter much.

4. Who would be more mature, in your opinion: You, or Deru-senpai?
I think we're somewhat equal, but Deru.

5. And regardless of the answer you give for #4, WHY?
By virtue of age, experience and exposure. Not that one can tell sometimes, when we get to squeeing online. XD
[+/-] DMJewelle's questions

Firn's questions:
1) What made you first start liking Ultraman?
At 4? Probably the weirdness of it all. Giant silver alien smashing scary monsters, WTH.

2) Why did you choose an icon with a girl that looks like my sister? XD
Amagai Konomi does NOT look like your sister. :O She's there because she's a nice young thing with glasses, and happens to be eye-smashingly KIUT. :D Shame she dropped the glasses for contacts midway through Mebius...sellout.(For the curious, the icon in question is here)

3) What is your greatest fear?
That I will end my life utterly alone, with not a single trace of evidence I existed.

4) What is your favourite dish?
With rice: French beans fried with soya sauce. DELISHUS. :9
Alone: A good carbonara pasta.

5) How do you think you have matured in the past 4 years?
I think I've become marginally more patient with people (...marginally.) and become more willing to work in groups. I don't lose my temper as easily, either.
[+/-]Firn's questions

And now it's your turn, folks. Comment away. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hokai, mai turn!

May Chong said...

Let's see.

1. Do you have any large scars, and how'd you get them?

2. Do you still (attempt to) discuss details of your work with your parents?

3. How'd you get to know Kidchan?

4. Why are you her 'mastah'?

5. If you could cosplay anyone/thing, who/what would it be?