20 June, 2007

Memes again!

State of mind: drowsy
Current soundtrack: Black Jack - here I am (globe)
When I was typing this bit, 'Cross My Heart' came up on WMP. I love this song. In fact, it's one of my favourite pairing anthems—but I hate Ayashi no Ceres just as much as anything else by Watase. Darnit, how come such crap anime had such great music? O_o

With that in mind, a meme I picked off Fenix to do before bedtime:

Name 13 songs in your mind and answer the following questions.

  1. Eiyuu (doa)
  2. Heaven (Bryan Adams)
  3. Cross My Heart (Day Break)
  4. Qing Sheng (Nicholas Tse, Charlene Choi)
  5. Chikai wo Kimi ni (ibid)
  6. Salvia no Tsubomi (HOME MADE Kazoku)
  7. Taiyou no Uta (Amane Kaoru)
  8. Pass The Flame (Yiannis Kotsiras)
  9. Itsumo Soba Ni (Kirii Daisuke)
  10. Kimi no Ai to Boku no Yuuki (Kageyama Hironobu)
  11. Do You Hear The People Sing? (Les Miserables)
  12. here I am (globe)
  13. Kimi no Kiss de (ayaka)

Who do you remember when you hear no. 4?
The first man I had a crush on in college.

Does no. 8 make you happy?
It's spirited and energetic, but it doesn't make me HAPPY.

Has no. 3 made you cry?
Nope. Probably won't, ever.

In what occasion did you hear no. 9?
Someone on my old blog mentioned they had the image song for OuHos' Mori. I like Mori. I download.

Do you miss no. 10?
The sentiment makes me wistful, but I have the song on my laptop, so no. :)

Which lyrics do you like the best from no. 1?
Otoko nara
Dareka no tame ni tsuyoku nare
Onna mo sou sa
Miteru dake ja hajimaranai

(If you are a man
Then be strong for someone close to you
Same for a woman
Nothing starts if you watch without a clue)

...Yes, I translated the song. Yes, the lines rhyme. I had a lot more free time back then.

Imagine something when you hear no. 2.
I think of a man and woman at night, under a large tree. The stars are out. They lie head-to-head, staring at the sky and holding the other's hand.

Who do you remember when you hear no. 6?
My parents. For obvious reasons, if you've heard this song.

When was the last time you heard no. 11?
Three years ago, during Lit Nite 2004 (Miracles).

Who told you about no. 8?
No one did. I heard it during an ad for the Athens Olympics and went looking for it.

Do you often sing no. 11?
Only just recently, because it's included in the Les Mis epilogue. And I was singing that because I was preparing a wallpaper. >w>

Have you sung no. 7 to anyone?
Would anyone listen?

Does no. 10 inspire your life?
Sometimes. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :)

Does no. 5 tell about your feelings?
...This one? Hard to say. It energises me. It's my alarm ringtone. But yes, sometimes I feel this way. Or I need to. ;)

What do you feel when you hear no. 2?
Sorrow mixed with hope. A great deal of hope.

Do you smile when you hear no. 11?
No.

When was the first time you heard no. 1?
At the end of A Chinese Tall Story. And I fell in love.

If you could dedicate no. 9 to someone, who would it be?
Firn, most likely. The person I first wanted to dedicate this to probably doesn't even care now.

Does no. 7 mean a lot to you?
It...depends on my mood XD

What’s so special about no. 10?
I can actually see this as Dyna and Tiga's song. If you saw them fight together, you would too.

Would you sing no. 11 to anyone? to whom?
No, unless they wanted me to. (Why. Do you like. 11. So. Much?!)

Does no. 8 remind you of someone?
Not really.

What memory comes to your mind when you hear no. 5?
Seeing the Six Ultra Brothers for the first time.

Do you want to hear no. 12 right now?
Oo yes, let's. :D *puts it on*

Can you remember clearly the first time you heard no. 13?
I was...in my room, last year, during term break. Nothing else really worth remembering. XD

No comments: