30 August, 2007

S.O.P.: Day Two

State of mind: disturbed

We sold almost 2k in tickets today. Woohoo! Got some more product samples on my body (one glittery dragon down the cheek and 10 dragonfly-embossed fingernails). The Dep. Finance Minister, Dato' Ng Yen Yen, appeared for the launch and it was real spiffy and all, particularly as Veron showed up and Sens of Pride appeared, finally, in three-dimensional shiny glory. My Dean of Studies is a weird, hippie-type person. Still like her.

It really shouldn't NEED to be said, but my experiences over the past few days leave me convinced that apparently, it does. So here it is. I'll even put it in cautionary red, extra-special.

Mothers, please do not leave your young children alone in the middle of a mall for any amount of time. Especially if you are in a foreign country. Especially if the children do not speak any of the local tongues. (Because in all seriousness, I thought that kid was DEAD. DEAD, ALL RIGHT?! You really suck.)

That will be all.

I have to replace my dinner with a very Veggie Breakfast tomorrow.

No comments: