17 January, 2007

I snooze, I lose. ◎_◎

State of mind: slightly agitated
Current soundtrack: Return of Ultraman - Sortie Decision

I'm feeling a bit...well, daft today. Last night I was supposed to be working on my Motion Graphics research and digital thumbs, but I was so tired I needed a nap. Set my handphone alarm for 2 a.m. and went to bed. I slept straight through the alarm, and because it was an early alarm, I woke up about half an hour before I was supposed to head for college.

Not quite the best way to start off a term, I'd say. My track-record with napping is Not Good, but I never seem to learn. I went off to classes flailing, shrieking and cursing like a banshee (inwardly), and somehow managed to pull everything together to show the lecturer something. Sorry Joanne, won't happen again(-人-;;;) I got off lightly, considering how she chewed out some other people who came less prepared. Expecting to spend the next couple of nights churning out some thumbs and thinking over the concept.

I got home and found out I'd gone and left my mouse in the lab. The mouse as old as my laptop and faithful as all hell; the one I paintchat, Illustrate and Photoshop with (as well as, you know, shove cards into place while playing Solitaire). I hope it's still there in the morning. :/

*watches money fly out of her wallet and sighs deeply*

No comments: