08 January, 2007

Pinch, punch, first post of the month

State of mind: grimy
Current soundtrack: Suki Suki Daisuki! Ultra Nyan (Horiuchi Kumiko)

This probably isn't The Way To Start A Blog. People are walking in and out of my room/workspace, discussing paints and hues and moldy spots. Don't expect a gripping expose of my deviant nosepicking habits any time soon, gentle reader.

Ah well. The point is, you're here. Hello! I'm M.Y. the Malaysian design student. Come, sit. Make yourself comfortable. Have some...no, get your own coffee. I'm fresh out. ;)

It's a new year, and 2007 brings a lot of changes on my end: one major thing is that I've been accepted as a scholarship student by my college, and they're going to absorb my second- and third-year fees in exchange for a three-year working contract. Now I just need to actually see the terms of said contract.

Third term classes start today...at 6 p.m. I am looking forward to seeing my old gang from foundation back together, though. Fun times, those were. In the meantime, I guess I'd better get off Blogger and back to doing research for Thursday's lectures. Stick around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! ^o^/