03 June, 2008

Just to say I am alive

State of mind: pleased
Current soundtrack: SKILL (JAM Project)

Rather a bit has happened in the past month. For one thing, I graduated, hopefully seeing the last of my batch pres for some time; I received confirmation that M.Y. + traditional Chinese costume = hotness; I cried as I watched Mebius in its entirety; two-three of my colleagues have headed out to do their own thing and follow their dreams; three classes now face the horror that is Grammartutor; work gets busier and busier; we had a barbeque at Joanne Kok's place the other day, which included swimming and alcohol; I need to do something about my flabby middle other than dance madly. :P

I am brilliantly, gloriously un-emo, thanks to good music, science fiction and thoughts of a certain race of silver giants. Thank you, son of Candela, son of Darwin—bless you, the sons and daughters of the shining grounds!

1 comment:

Hako said...

AI DEMAND 2 C SUM HAWTNESS NAO NAO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO