23 September, 2007

A sliver of heaven in the bundt cake of hell.

State of mind: relaxed (supposed to be busy...)
Current soundtrack: Un Giorno Per Noi (Josh Groban)

I think it's been a very...trying week in general, with brinjals stuck up odd places. Iftheycatchthatfeckerpleaseturnhimintoasalad But I would like to count my blessings:

  1. I know my language skills are better than very many classmates, which opens up a few possibilities in future. Although I do need to learn some Mandarin chop-chop. Which leads to:
  2. I scored the highest in the whole batch for the Business Presentation final exam. 95/100! I never got 80-per-anything here before, 'cept for maybe SEA Culture Studies. :D The best part was I even managed full marks for the second question. Weehee!
  3. I got Josh Groban's Awake at the shops today. The man's not heartbreakingly gorgeous, but he can SING and he has wavy hair and the packaging has nice typo AND there's an Italian version of A Time For Us which is my favourite Mancini piece AND I AM HAVING AURGASMS THANK YOU. *points to the current soundtrack*
More news at the next full-day break!

No comments: