26 April, 2008

Pomp and Circumstance(s)

State of mind: gleeful
Current soundtrack: middleboss.Vince's iTunes turned up loud XD


Life has been quite good of late (except for that one blip last Saturday...), for the following reasons:
  1. I got Patapon. And played it. And went crazy over it. And played it through (in a little more than 40 hours, because I inSISTED on grinding for another Barsalapon before going out to fight the final boss. Review sometime.)
  2. I went to the 2008 Adobe Creative Leadership forum for two days, which was a good break from the office. I saw silly people and shiny presentations, drank some wine, danced a bit and received knowledge that Kali was going to stomp on my enemies for me. Gee, ma'am, thanks...
  3. A...nun blitzkrieged me the other day. Yes, I got shtupped by religion. Again. But for the first time in my life, I am wearing a rosary. OK, a fake rosary with plastic beads, but still. You can never have too many Kuan Yin talismans. Especially one with all the festival dates on the back...but still, where's my man Wenshu, yo? Protector of the rabbits and wisdom needs to represent D:
  4. I got a very nice call from a very nice dude offering a freelance job that seems right up my alley. :D
  5. Last but not least, I am finally graduating. Today. Yes, tonight. Yes, I'm in the office. No, none of the others involved are. I have no leave, and had plenty of stuff to finish. Shurrup. :P
So things are starting anew again, in the middle of the year. Here goes!

1 comment:

JW Lam said...

Congratulations! I wanted to chat further with you but alas, I did not want to impede your social butterfly-ing.

This calls for a celebration though! We should make plans XD.